Segway Inc. is an American Two-wheeler short distance Vehicle Manufacturer that was founded back in 1999. Currently, its headquartered in New Hampshire, U.S and it’s known for their Short-distance transportation and robotic services. And, it primarily markets its products in various niche markets like warehouses, Industrial Sites, Military bases and others. But, its acquisition by the Chinese company Ninebot in 2015 had led Segway to develop consumer focused products as well.
Segway Ninebot is a fairly new entry in the Nepali electric automotive market. The company has only recently entered the country in January 2022 with their E100 e-scooter. And, Ihub Pvt. Ltd. is the authorized importer and distributor of Segway Ninebot product in the country. Also Mr. Lokesh Oli, the owner of Ihub Pvt. Ltd. personally promotes the use of Electric Vehicles as well.
Segway Ninebot currently sells a number of futuristic and fun electric vehicles in the country. And, they have seen a healthy amount of public attention and positive feedback towards their products. Also, customers get 3 years warranty on Battery and 2 years warranty on the motor itself. Hence, their products are very attractive for many prospective buyers. So, we’ve listed their current prices along with their specifications of Segway products for you hereafter.
Segway Ninebot Electric Vehicles in Nepal:
Segway Ninebot GoKart Pro
- Motor: 1800W, 96Nm torque
- Top Speed: 37Kmph
- Battery: 432Wh, 6hrs charge time with expected range of 25Km
- Features: Racecar inspired Design, Driving Modes, Anti-collision Protection, Aero dynamic rear reflector, Manual breaks with metal pedal etc.
- Price: 2.85 Lakhs
(Note: The Segway Ninebot GoKart Pro is not street legal in our country)
Segway Ninebot E100
- Motor: 1800W, 150Nm torque
- Top Speed: 58Kmph
- Battery: 1400Wh, 7-8hrs charge time with expected range of 60 – 100Km
- Features: Futuristic Design, Riding Modes, Cruise Control, Digital Display, Remote Key Control, Removable Battery etc.
- Price: 2.9 Lakhs
Segway Ninebot E125
- Motor: 2400W, 200Nm torque
- Top Speed: 75Kmph
- Battery: 1400Wh, 5 – 6hrs charge time with expected range of 60 – 120Km
- Features: USB Charging port, Riding Modes, Cruise Control, Digital Display, Remote Key Control, 22L under seat storage etc.
- Price: 3.9 Lakhs
You might also like to read: Yadea Electric Scooter and Bikes Journey in Nepal
- Motor: 3000W brushless motor, 250Nm torque
- Top Speed: 75Kmph
- Battery: 60V 32AH, 3 – 4hrs charge time with expected range of 120Km, IP65 rating
- Features: lightweight body, removable Battery, Fast charging, 45 degree climbing ability, IP67 controller rating etc.
- Price: 4.8 Lakhs
Segway Light Bee LBX
- Motor: 3000W brushless motor, 520Nm torque
- Top Speed: 73Kmph
- Battery: 60V 32AH, 2.5 – 3.5hrs charge time with expected range of 95 – 100Km
- Features: lightweight body, Aluminum Alloy Wheels, Fast charging, 45 degree climbing ability, USB charging etc.
- Price: 6.8 Lakhs
You might also like to read: Super Soco Electric Bikes and Scooter Journey in Nepal
Now, Segway Scooters and bikes are available for purchase from both online and offline stores in the country. One can purchase Segway products from online stores like Oliz store, Daraz and others. Similarly, users have the option to test-ride and purchase their product directly from their showroom at Rising Mall, Kathmandu. Or, you can also contact them at: 9801097302 for further question and queries.